$250 voucher for your bathroom remodeling project!
For a limited time! Only 6 vouchers left!
Shower Water Dams
We can provide an excellent shower water stopper for keeping the bathroom floor dry and safe in a curbless shower stall. The designs we install are made from a very durable and unique material. This material easily collapses when a wheelchair or foot steps on or rolls over it and offers the following advantages over other materials:
- Long lasting
- Easy to clean
- Stain, mold and bacteria resistant
All sizes are 1 3/8″ high and 1.5″ wide and come with Epoxy Glue Kits which provide a stronger bond than self-adhesive tape applications. Excellent when used in conjunction with Weighted Shower Curtains.
- Water Stopper installs along shower threshold
- Shower curtain butts up against it
- Retainer collapses when a wheelchair goes over it
- Easy to install
- An excellent ADA modification for roll-in, barrier free showers / meets ADA guidelines
Who uses Collapsible Water Retainer Shower Dams?
- Accessible Bathroom Remodelers
- Nursing and Retirement Homes
- Property Managers
- Commercial Facilities
- Commercial and Residential Contractors
- Homeowners building an Accessible Bathroom
- Tile and Flooring Contractors/Distributors
- Garage Door Installers
Why choose Oklahoma Bath Professionals?
From small updates to a complete renovation, dream big and let our bath remodelers help you make it a reality!
Our installers are local, licensed, insured, and have undergone a thorough background-screening process.
We offer a wide range of flexible financing options, plus the best price on any bathroom renovation!
We believe that you should have no surprises, and we will not frustrate you with a lack of information.