$250 voucher for your bathroom remodeling project!
For a limited time! Only 6 vouchers left!
Fixture refinishing, resurfacing, and restoration
If you have spots, holes, cracks or blemishes on your fiberglass or porcelain sinks, showers and bathtubs, repair them in a matter of hours. Virtually any color can be matched.
If you want a totally new look, consider refinishing the entire bathtub, sink, and shower. Faded porcelain or fiberglass disappears and the fixtures will look sparkling clean. Cut outs can make your bath a walk-in shower. Reglazing or resurfacing is your low cost and short downtime remodeling solution! Don’t spend thousands on a replacements or remodeling. We also refinish countertops and do tub walkouts.
Reglazing or resurfacing is your low cost and short downtime remodeling solution! If you’re looking for an affordable alternative to replacements or remodeling. We also refinish countertops and do tub walkouts.
The On-Site Reglazing Process:
- Clean fixture surface and remove caulking.
- Mask around the fixture or surface and cover areas not to be refinished.
- Set up ventilation fan (if necessary) to vent overspray and odor outside.
- Lightly sand entire surface to be refinished.
- Vacuum surface.
- Fill chipped, scratched, or worn areas, then sand smooth.
- Put down drop cloths and covers.
- Spray paint 3-4 layers of primer/top coat mixture.
- Clean up the site.
The surface is ready to use within 72 hours.
Why choose Oklahoma Bath Professionals?
From small updates to a complete renovation, dream big and let our bath remodelers help you make it a reality!
Our installers are local, licensed, insured, and have undergone a thorough background-screening process.
We offer a wide range of flexible financing options, plus the best price on any bathroom renovation!
We believe that you should have no surprises, and we will not frustrate you with a lack of information.